script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"> Cancer | Combining Approaches For Lung Cancer - Past Times I Of Our Beneficiaries

Cancer | Combining Approaches For Lung Cancer - Past Times I Of Our Beneficiaries

Today's spider web log is from Suzanne*, 66, from Cornwall who writes nearly her experiences putting together a integrative excogitation next her diagnosis with lung cancer inwards 2012.

When I was foremost told I had cancer my pump sunk similar a stone. This data was given to me past times GP who too told me I could cough, bleeding too choke (!) I met a friend too nosotros went instantly to the pub for a drinking glass of wine, followed past times stupor too tears.

I had no symptoms prior to coughing upward blood, simply shortly developed excess sputum too coughing, although no breathlessness. Lung cancer was confirmed with a CT scan, MRI scan too bronchoscopy, all arranged at 2 weekly intervals too I was finally diagnosed inwards June 2012. 

The consultant idea the neoplasm could live removed with surgery; I was thrilled too saw this equally a cure. I couldn’t hold off for the functioning which happened inwards August 2012 simply unfortunately the thoracotomy failed equally I had cancerous nodules.

At this betoken I create got to tell I resisted orthodox treatments until Dec 2014. I pursued all the complementary I could too believed what I did helped enormously until my lastly scan, which showed that the cancer had spread from my lung to my spine. I thus felt I should attempt chemotherapy amongst the complementary therapies I was doing.

I was, too all the same am, good looked afterward whilst continuing with chemotherapy – scans, blood tests, consultations, too I am happy to create got back upward from my squad to hold with my complementary care.

I create got been on a huge journeying trying unlike approaches including the Budwig diet, Alkaline diet, Journey work, meditation, Reiki, Japanese acupuncture, java enemas, greenish juices, cutting out sugar, dairy, processed nutrient too the nightshade family, detox baths, supplements too HBOT.


This journeying has ofttimes featured conflicting data too at points has been confusing too depressing. I am at nowadays settled with guidance from a nutritionist on the Ketogenic diet too am taking recommended supplements including Vitamin C. I attempt to do when I’m able to including going to yoga twice a week.

Running amongst my maintenance chemotherapy too Denosumab injections, I am on a case of 4 generic drugs from the Care Oncology Clinic in Harley Street. 

I foremost heard nearly when I was having IV Vitamin C at the Vision of Hope Clinic. I spoke to mortal rattling friendly too helpful on the helpline, which comforted me equally it was the outset of my journeying too I felt at that spot was assistance out at that spot afterward all too back upward for mortal who wanted to accept a unlike route.

offered data on diet too do too funded a consultation with Patricia Peat of Cancer Options. I establish this rattling helpful too she offered skillful advice on what supplements could create goodness me. 

create got continued to back upward me past times sending me a monthly furnish of Liposomal Vitamin C, which helps me back upward my immune system. This is of nifty assistance equally it agency I am able to all the same afford other therapies too approaches.

I recollect is an amazing charity, which helps to hand people choice. The back upward I create got had, non alone financial, has been informative too friendly too has been a potent crutch to me. I encounter equally an arrangement who I tin hand the sack enquire for back upward from similar a minute family.

With awareness ascent too need for our services at an all-time high nosotros take your backing to a greater extent than than ever.  Donate today too assistance us back upward to a greater extent than people similar Suzanne*

(*name has been changed)